Friday, May 4, 2012

Cycle Four, Woo Woo!

Half way there!!!!!!! From this point on, there are more days of chemo behind me than there are ahead.

I'm live blogging from the day hospital while I get my Retuxin infusion. Even though I'm about to get five more bags of chemo pumped into my system, I can't help but be in a good mood. I had a great week. The insertion of the catheter into my neck this morning was completely painless. I'm having a nice conversation with the lady sitting next to me. Zachary is having a ball playing with all of the family visiting. I have words of encouragement pouring into my mailbox, phone, and email every day. Life is good.

3 comments:

  1. We are praying like crazy for you! Glad to hear your spirits are up. Keep fighting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the upbeat tone to this post. It makes me smile. Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! It's just counting down now til you're 110% better!

    ReplyDelete