Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tired, but good

I can't believe that it's half way through April! I had my third cycle chemo bag removed yesterday, so now it's just dealing with the side effects, again. Not terrible yet! Maybe it won't be too bad this time around?

My spirits are definitely up today. I had a lot of nice visits from friends over the past week, which helps break up the days a bit. Plus, my sister-in-law has been staying with us to help take care of Zachary--incredibly helpful! She made an amazing curry cauliflower soup for dinner while Jason and I were at the hospital yesterday. If anyone reading this is also going through chemo, cauliflower soup is very easy on the stomach during the Cytoxin day.

Having some chemo brain at the moment where I can't really think straight, so I'm going to hop off before I ramble too much... Here's to hoping for a milder Prednisone crash this time around!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better today! It was good seeing you, even if it was just for a little bit. You look great!!

    ReplyDelete