Thursday, January 17, 2013

I know I need to update this...

I'm so sorry that I haven't been better about keeping everyone up to date with this blog. Life has been very busy the past few months--the good kind of busy.

In brief: my latest PET scan (this past Thursday) still showed abnormal spots in my thymus, but the CT scan looked clean. I'll have to repeat both the PET and CT scans in 8 weeks. As more time passes, the doctors feel more confident that the abnormalities in the PET scan do not represent residual lymphoma. So in this case, only time will tell...

My hope is to update this blog with everything that has happened since October. I have a lot to say about life post treatment and how it feels to be in a frequent scan cycle limbo. For now though, rest assured that we are all doing well and that, quite frankly, life couldn't be better.


1 comment: